Hallmark Surgical Ltd is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If the product you have received is faulty, incorrect or clinically unsuitable, we will receive it back for exchange or credit. There is no surcharge or restocking fee charged.
The following terms and conditions apply to the return of any products:
- You must notify us of any product defect or error promptly following the date you first became aware of the issue.
- Returns must be accompanied with the Hallmark Surgical Returns Form (GRA) to be accepted. These are available on request – please contact our Customer Care Team on Ph 0800 67 37 28 (New Zealand) or 1800 99 82 13 (Australia) or [email protected]
- You must not attempt to repair or modify any faulty products.
- Returned products that are not faulty must be returned to us in an original, unused, undamaged, resalable and unsoiled condition.
- Return freight is the responsibility of the customer unless the product received is faulty or sent in error.
We are not required to provide a replacement or credit where any product defect results from any of the following:
- use, installation, maintenance, modification or alteration other than as recommended or authorised in writing by us;
- normal wear and tear during normal use;
- physical damage caused following delivery; or
- misuse or negligence on the part of any user following delivery.
Some products may be supplied subject to additional warranty limitations or exclusions. These limitations or exclusions will be notified to you prior to sale.
Product supply terms and conditions
All products are supplied by us subject to our Goods Supply Terms and Conditions.
Your rights under consumer laws
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand) (CGA) or the Australian Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (including the Australian Consumer Law) (ACL). These guarantees give consumers rights of redress where products are defective. These guarantees include a guarantee that the products will be of acceptable quality.
We do not seek to modify or exclude any of the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights or remedies you may have under the CGA or ACL.
In some cases, you may have rights and remedies under the CGA or ACL in addition to those rights and remedies outlined on this page.
Please note that if you are acquiring products from us for the purposes of a business, the guarantees provided under the CGA will not apply.
If you have any questions about any products, or wish to organise a product return, please contact our Customer Care Team on Ph 0800 67 37 28 (New Zealand) or 1800 99 82 13 (Australia) or [email protected]
Can't call right now?
You can send us a message below and we'll be in touch shortly
"*" indicates required fields